Welcome!

Hey There,
I'm the owner of this blog, haha.
I would like to say thank you for visiting my blog.
Please be a follower and do drop your comment.



Abang!

From that day I waited,
Waited for him to wish me birthday,
I really miss him.
I do, miss him so much,
today so many people talk about him.
Make me miss him so much more.
And guess what?
Today after my add math class,
I went home.
After Asar prayer,
I got a message,
It's from my brother,
He finally wish me birthday.
Yeah!! Miss him so much!
Haha. Thanks Abang coz wish me birthday.
Haha, Sayang Kau Lah Abang!


Abang saya : Nafis Naqiyudeen Nazri
Abang saya kurus tapi semakin gemok.
Pengkalan Hulu punya pasal.
Haha. Syunk Kau Lah Abang!

Lil Sis : Nia Aqila
Big Bro : Nafis Nike

Leave a Reply

HOH ! DAH BACE POST !
APE TGU LAGI ??
KUMEN LAAAA ! 1 UN UKEH ! ^.^

Powered by Blogger.

Followers