Welcome!

Hey There,
I'm the owner of this blog, haha.
I would like to say thank you for visiting my blog.
Please be a follower and do drop your comment.



Best Friend


Best Friends?
My whole world depends on my Family and My Best Friends
Maybe some people can live without having best friends but not me.
Everytime I came to school the first thing I need is to CHECKED IN.
Haha. Just Kidding, I really need to see my best friends.
I need to make sure they came to school so that they gonna be there,
Whenever I need them in Class,
When I don't understand THE HECK in class,
or even when I need accompany to the Toilet or bookshop at the first level.
So I would to take this moment to say THANK YOU to my dear friends.
Choppa
Ani
Fit
Abie
Aja
Eq5
Ana
Anes
Murni
Amni

Really appriciate them,
Choppa my prefect
Ani my Brainy Niece
Fit my Daughter in Law
Abie the baby among us
Aja the new babe
Eq the tan one
Ana the librarian
Anes the camera lover
Murni the Anime Lover
Amni the K-POP girl!
Haha. It's really nice to talk about them.
They really nice to me. Did I mention that they always help me when
I'm in need. When we need to talk about our problems.
The Big Q is.
Can a Girl be bestfriends with a boy?
Once,
a boy tell me that girl and boy can never be bestfriends.
Is it true?
Well I have many boys best friends.
Believe it or not?
I think boys always understand me more than a girl
could be understanding.
Always to hear, and always to cheer.
However, the Q always haunt me.
"Boys can never be best friends with Girls"
he said!
His deep voice came to haunt me.


Boys!! Give me some answer, Can we be best friends?
Emy
Uzeir
Amirullah
Aizat
Nafis
Zulqif
Lukman
Anwar
Syahir
Arieff
Amir
Ayoi
I say, sure why can we be friends? Just friends like everybody else.
Best Friends forever guys!!
Lets Rock The WORLD TOGETHER BOYS AND GIRLS!!



Leave a Reply

HOH ! DAH BACE POST !
APE TGU LAGI ??
KUMEN LAAAA ! 1 UN UKEH ! ^.^

Powered by Blogger.

Followers