Welcome!

Hey There,
I'm the owner of this blog, haha.
I would like to say thank you for visiting my blog.
Please be a follower and do drop your comment.



GILEEEE!! Crazy!

I am now,
officially crazy
about comics
the SHOUJO type
the story about teenagers
and girl love stories.


My favourite is OBATA YUUKI's Comics,
I also adore Shiba Nana work
surely Takamiya Soturo
I have almost 20 comics now
compared to other people
I think I have the littlest amount
I also adored Malaysian Comics
eg : Keith , Zint , Zelo , Zero , Stanley G, Neko , Clay , Jo
and many others. But I like these the most.




Gila about these two but the ending are a bit
unusual
I really like to have more comics
Lots . lots . lots .
of comic books.
YEAH!!

Leave a Reply

HOH ! DAH BACE POST !
APE TGU LAGI ??
KUMEN LAAAA ! 1 UN UKEH ! ^.^

Powered by Blogger.

Followers