Welcome!

Hey There,
I'm the owner of this blog, haha.
I would like to say thank you for visiting my blog.
Please be a follower and do drop your comment.



what happen?

We was in the class. Doing absolutely nothing. I was staring outside the window, just staring while thinking something. Then he suddenly came, sitting in front of my desk.
Him : There's a lot of book you got there.
Me : (Doing nothing just nodding)
Him : Are you okay? You look like your cat died
Me : Really? I look that bad?
Him : No worries. Still cute.
Me : (Smile)
Him : I see it! That Smile.
Me : Stop it. You're being annoying.
Him : Haha. What?
Me : I kept thinking about school.
Him : Why?
Me : What will happen after PMR?
Him : The results came out?
Me : And then?
Him : Those who get great will move.
Me : I was thinking about that.
Him : What? Do you wanna move?
Me : No way! I Love This school. My friends?
Him : They'll still be your friends
Me : But I'll miss them
Him : I'm sure they'll miss you too
Me : ( ~,~ )
Him : There's nothing we can do. Until that happen let's just enjoy the moment we still have.

He smiled, I also smiled. We then plays BINGO together. C:

I really misses them, I hope I could just get to them and hug them so that I will not miss them anymore.

One thoughts on “what happen?

  1. I Miss Them.

    My bestie which are far away
    Uzeir
    Nafis and some others.

    ReplyDelete

HOH ! DAH BACE POST !
APE TGU LAGI ??
KUMEN LAAAA ! 1 UN UKEH ! ^.^

Powered by Blogger.

Followers