Welcome!

Hey There,
I'm the owner of this blog, haha.
I would like to say thank you for visiting my blog.
Please be a follower and do drop your comment.



BIG ONE!




BIG ONE!

Remember my other post?

Eqlima gave me a bear for my birthday right?

Well this time is quite special.

HE gave me a bear.

THE BIG ONE!!

So sweet, Fitriah and Syaza was really jealous.

At the bear there’s written

LOVE FOREVER

He’s so sweet.

He gave it at my house.

He asked me to wait at the bustop near my house

And he arrived later.

He lied to me,

He said he wanna give me a comic book

However he took out a big paper bag and inside

there’s the biggest bear I could ever imagine

getting from him.

SOOO SWEEET!

He make me hop happily from the bustop to home.

Haha

Also there’s a card

At the front he wrote

To : Nur Iman Aqilah (Nia)

From : ASH (Secret la sangat)

Inside he wrote,

Happy birthday to you,

Walaupun dah terlambat dah lebih kurang

dua week dah. ASH harap Iman akan panjang

umur dan ingat orang terSAYANG.

Sorry Teddy bear ni tak besar.

Walhal bapak besar!

The BIG ONE!

I’m so happy!

Like SOOO HAPPPY!

2 thoughts on “BIG ONE!

  1. and really i was soooo jealous . the wawa dont and never wanna give me THE BIG ONE like yours . heyy music maker pau , iloveyou whatever happen to me oke . u take care of yourself and please take care of anwar for me oke . will miss him sooo wayy much .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fit... ur saying this like your gonna be dead, while I'm the one who is dying la ngek... I'll take care of my son for sure and I need you to help me... hahaha.

    ReplyDelete

HOH ! DAH BACE POST !
APE TGU LAGI ??
KUMEN LAAAA ! 1 UN UKEH ! ^.^

Powered by Blogger.

Followers