Welcome!

Hey There,
I'm the owner of this blog, haha.
I would like to say thank you for visiting my blog.
Please be a follower and do drop your comment.



Feeling Like Sick!


Temperature keep rising!
Getting hotter and hotter.
Haha.
Feeling really sick while missing him,
text him couple days ago
but he didn't reply
maybe he have somthing to do
but I really miss him.
I lay on my bed and hugged ASH all day long.
I ate tons of Buah Jambu Air,
manis n sedap pulak tu,
Momma says ta pe, makan banyak2 kasi sejuk badan.
borink je, baring je.
Then online, then go to toilet,
haha.
Check up pon mcm ta nak check up.
ta pe le...
Feels like dying la... I think I am dying
my kidney hurt a lot!
I'm in Pain! :'(
haha . Miss my friends, my ash, and everyone!

Leave a Reply

HOH ! DAH BACE POST !
APE TGU LAGI ??
KUMEN LAAAA ! 1 UN UKEH ! ^.^

Powered by Blogger.

Followers