Welcome!

Hey There,
I'm the owner of this blog, haha.
I would like to say thank you for visiting my blog.
Please be a follower and do drop your comment.



Career Choice ?

What am i gonna be when i grow up ?
GROW UP ???
Next year i'm gonna be sitting for SPM.
After that ?
what I'll be doing ?
HELP !!!
I'm on a sinking boat - whatever that's mean !

My planning at first was signing up to UiTM for Science in Media.
However, Shah Alam is soo far from Home !
So I googled for IPTA around Kuala Lumpur
and there's not much in KL

Boss saw me googling suddenly he asked
What proggrame will I enter,
After telling him about Science in Media and how I wanna be a
JURNALIST !
He SNAPPED !
He ask me to look for other career,
something that's more professional.

And now I'm tangled !
haha . haha . haha .
What should I do ?!
I took a career test this morning and
the result says that I am an administrator.

Here the result from SimilarMind.com
You are an Administrator, possible professions include -
government employee, pharmaceutical sales,
auditor, computer analyst, technical trainer,
project manager, officer manager, factory supervisor,
credit analyst, electrical engineer, stockbroker,
regulatory compliance officer, chief information officer,
construction worker, general contractor,
paralegal, industrial engineer, budget analyst, data base manager,
funeral director, cook, security guard, dentist.

GOSH !!

Leave a Reply

HOH ! DAH BACE POST !
APE TGU LAGI ??
KUMEN LAAAA ! 1 UN UKEH ! ^.^

Powered by Blogger.

Followers