Welcome!

Hey There,
I'm the owner of this blog, haha.
I would like to say thank you for visiting my blog.
Please be a follower and do drop your comment.



Masak ! Masak ! Masak !

venue : Umi's Place
Time : Afternoon

So, Umi and Boss went to work.
Umi skip lunch break,
instead coming home she have to finished up
her work at office.
My sibling was really hungry and so I put up my skill to the test!
I cooked them my special recipe,
OMELETTE mis-CHEESE !

So today!
I'm gonna share with you my recipe.
so all you need is



Egg
Cheese
Maggi Cukup Rasa - 0ptional
Halal Chicken Dim Sum - optional

Instead of Halal Dim Sum you can replace it with
sausages, minched beef or any other meat product

1. break the egg and put in inside a bowl.

2. minch the cheese and put it inside the bowl

Just like this !

3. Cut the dim sum and again put it inside the bowl


Like this !

4. Heat the pan over a slow fire !

Like This !

Slow fire like this !

5. Put in the butter! and watch it melt! HAHA!
Look! the Butter is melting ! haha

6. Pour the ingridient into the pan
7. wait untill the omellete start to fry
8. Then flip it, and let the other side fry
9. after finished fry the omelette
IT IS READY TO BE EATEN!!!


YUM ! YUM ! YUM !
Hanis said !
Haha

Leave a Reply

HOH ! DAH BACE POST !
APE TGU LAGI ??
KUMEN LAAAA ! 1 UN UKEH ! ^.^

Powered by Blogger.

Followers