Welcome!

Hey There,
I'm the owner of this blog, haha.
I would like to say thank you for visiting my blog.
Please be a follower and do drop your comment.



Rain Make Me SMILEY !!

Yesterday ,
It was raining Cats and Dogs .
Me and Una was watching
Twilight Saga : Eclipse ,
and suddenly it started to rain .
GOSH ! I REALLY NEED RAIN !
B'coz rain makes me HAPPY !
Soo Soo Soo Happy !
so I climbed up to my room and
sat in front of the verandah door

The Rain tempias terkena kat ME .
Suddenly ,
verandah tu Full with water ,
coz the draining system was cloged ,
Untuk menggelakkan kebanjiran ,
I have to UN-cloged the drainage .

BEST NYE MAIN AIR !!
HUJAN MAKES ME SOOO HAPPY !!
WAH !! IT'S THE BEST DAY !!



Leave a Reply

HOH ! DAH BACE POST !
APE TGU LAGI ??
KUMEN LAAAA ! 1 UN UKEH ! ^.^

Powered by Blogger.

Followers