Welcome!

Hey There,
I'm the owner of this blog, haha.
I would like to say thank you for visiting my blog.
Please be a follower and do drop your comment.



Choc - a - lot

Well thw other time we texted HIM asked me !
"Suke makan chocolate tak ?"
And I answered
"Suke ! Dark Chocolate "

Then on the other day he texted me,
"Iman pegi skola pukul bpe ?"
I didn't answer ,
I was asleep ...
Then he texted again soon after that ,
"Esok lepas balik skula pegi kelas 5 Ibnu Hayyan ye"

The next morning I went to school ,
I saw HIM
parks his motorcycle at the Parking Lot ...

I went to him ,
"Ade ape ?"
I asked.
He was a bit shocked when I came up to HIM
"Nak bagi barang"
Then he took aout a CHOCOLATE out of his bag !


WAAAAHHHH !!! SOOO SWEEEET !!!

Then I bought a Choki - choki and gave it to HIM !

Haha ...
We're the chocolate eating couple

Leave a Reply

HOH ! DAH BACE POST !
APE TGU LAGI ??
KUMEN LAAAA ! 1 UN UKEH ! ^.^

Powered by Blogger.

Followers