Welcome!

Hey There,
I'm the owner of this blog, haha.
I would like to say thank you for visiting my blog.
Please be a follower and do drop your comment.



Here I am !

BOY !!! How I misses you ! I do , lately I've been really shamefull and I can't understand why . I couldn't explain why I've been acting weird recently . All my friends was all over me . "Nia , Are you alright ?" , "Are you having trouble with HIM ?" . One even come to talk personally with me , "Nia , you do know you can trust me " , "Do you have a prob , yunk ?" . Thank You Gals for being so concern . Gals , my good friends . Haha . Maybe I've been acting like this coz I misses HIM ! So yesterday , I top-uped and text HIM . Now I don't miss HIM anymore , HAHA ! I do actually . So , here I am , will keep missing you . Even when I see you on the assembly , or when you pass by my class , or even when you're there by my side . Missing You ! Wow ! Rimas tak ? Haha !

Sincerely , YOURS

Leave a Reply

HOH ! DAH BACE POST !
APE TGU LAGI ??
KUMEN LAAAA ! 1 UN UKEH ! ^.^

Powered by Blogger.

Followers