Welcome!

Hey There,
I'm the owner of this blog, haha.
I would like to say thank you for visiting my blog.
Please be a follower and do drop your comment.



Jaga Kelas !

Since the teacher all have meeting,
The prefects have to watch over
the afternoon session today.
Mahdi was busy setting up all the prefects
and there was me
buzzing around doing nothing.
And he asked me to help Balyasyah
to watch over class 1 Excel.
So I entered the class room
and sat down at the teacher's table.
BORED !
I decided to have a chat with all the students.
"Assalamualaikum," I greeted.
"So, korang nux wat kerja sekolah ke nak borak,"
everyone answered, CHAT!!
So i introduced myself,
"Hi, I'm a form 5 students,
5 Ibnu Majjah (SERVER),
Name? My name sounded like a guy name,
It started with the alphabet I"
They were busy guessing,
and one of them got it right,
IMAN !
"Nur Iman Aqilah binti Shahril,"
and so I asked all the classmates to introduce theirself
I remembered,
The first student name is Arif,
next to him is a guy,
familiar?
He looks so familiar...
"Yang sebelah arif tuu~"
and all the classmates yelled
"HASNAL"
I knew it,
Ahmad Shazzulfikri bin Ahmad Hasnal
HIM ! Lil Brother !
Haha. So I hung out with HIM lil bro.
Studied together !
YEAHH !!!
Lil Brother dia CUTE MUTE !!
Sgt2!!
Haha.
HIM jgn Cemburu ...
haha !!

Leave a Reply

HOH ! DAH BACE POST !
APE TGU LAGI ??
KUMEN LAAAA ! 1 UN UKEH ! ^.^

Powered by Blogger.

Followers