Welcome!

Hey There,
I'm the owner of this blog, haha.
I would like to say thank you for visiting my blog.
Please be a follower and do drop your comment.



New year ! New Seat !

It's the first day of school,
3rd of January 2010.
The name of our class changed,
it used to be known as Server,
But now it's IBNU MAJJAH,
IBM for short.
Fitriah saved up some seats for us,
PAU CUTIE.
Because I'm tall as a MODEL tall.
I've seat at the back,
Fit saved up seat for me and Choppa,
But choppa insist to seat in front
coz she couldnt see clearly,
but then she seat at the BACK
next to ROHANI.
I was hurt by what she did.
But I couldnt care much.
I enjoy sitting alone
so that I can concentrate to my learning.
Haha , MY NEW SEAT !

Leave a Reply

HOH ! DAH BACE POST !
APE TGU LAGI ??
KUMEN LAAAA ! 1 UN UKEH ! ^.^

Powered by Blogger.

Followers