Welcome!

Hey There,
I'm the owner of this blog, haha.
I would like to say thank you for visiting my blog.
Please be a follower and do drop your comment.



Read and U will know !

So the other day Prefect held a meeting,
The same day my little brother leaving to Beijing, China.
So form FIVER had a session,
almost like Open Court Session.
We sat in a round condition,
and there's a chair at the end.
Who ever wishes to be 'JUDGE'
will sit at the chair.
So after three guys and a girl,
I finally sat there.
So here are some comments
from the other form fiver prefects.
Mahdi - Commented about my HIJAB,
he told me that it is short and it's compulsary for a MUSLIMAH to wear one.
It's not a choice, and so I've changed.
Amir - Said, that I love to mock him whenever anybody judge me,
HE HATES IT ! I REPEAT HE HATES IT !
but I just don't understand,
I don't think I've done it before,
maybe just to him.
To make him angry at me, drive him MAD.
Haha.
Arieff - told me that I have double personality,
at the DATARAN KEJAT, I was all strick but then
when I came in to my class I went all CRAZE !
He called me GEDIK !
Not that bad, I did chose for that characteristic.
The girls comment, emph ??
Hafizah - Boundaries ! Between boys and girls.
I think soo ... haha
Choppa - Crazy ! I don't know how to control my emotion,
sometime it seems to good nut NAH! it's really bad.
Fatin - My voice tone .
Sometime I sounded seducing,
Like SEDUSAA !!!
haha !
Anis - told me I sometimes get angry at students
and yell at them ,
REALLY ??
herm ... Haha .
Nway ! Love you guys and thank you for all yours
COMMENTS and JUDGEMENTS !!
Amir
Mahdi
Arieff
Syahir
Aidil
Zulqif
Hilman
Choppa
Fatin
Chapati
Aini
Hafizah
Anis
Munirah
Fatmah
Sa'adah
Thanks Yall !!

2 thoughts on “Read and U will know !

HOH ! DAH BACE POST !
APE TGU LAGI ??
KUMEN LAAAA ! 1 UN UKEH ! ^.^

Powered by Blogger.

Followers