Welcome!

Hey There,
I'm the owner of this blog, haha.
I would like to say thank you for visiting my blog.
Please be a follower and do drop your comment.



Reminder : JANUARY birthdays !

This is January ,
and here some of the people that I love
celebrate their birthday in January .


1. Siti Hawa Jaslansanadi
(3rd January 1994)

She's the one wearing white

2. Rosalia Huda Md. Isa
(6th January 1993)

One of her best photo that I like !

3. Nafis Naqiyudeen Mohd. Nazri
(13th January 1994)

My KEREK brother ! GEMOX !

4. Shahril Muhidin
(16th January 1967)

MR SHAHRIL . Abah LOVE ! Muah !
Irey MERADANG !

5. Rohani Othman
(27th January 1994)

Ani Sayang ! Red Faced Pau Cutie !

Leave a Reply

HOH ! DAH BACE POST !
APE TGU LAGI ??
KUMEN LAAAA ! 1 UN UKEH ! ^.^

Powered by Blogger.

Followers