Welcome!

Hey There,
I'm the owner of this blog, haha.
I would like to say thank you for visiting my blog.
Please be a follower and do drop your comment.



Tension !

So today everybody can sense this bad feeling.
This BAD feeling.

Murni cried on the first period,
and after recess I yelled !

Well unlike the picture I yelled at Amir ...
and it's in the class not at the garden ...

30 minute before...

RECESS
So I went on with my duty,
My duty was to watch over the school (Ronda)
So round and round,
here we go...
Bored much!
Wait why is there student up in class??
So I went on to check the prefects
NOBODY is on duty .
well not everybody, some is.
I can hear everybody laughing,
"HAHAHA !! LOOK AT HER THE ONLY GIRL ON DUTY"
WTF !!
I was tension !
Depressed !
THE HECK !!
Suddenly I ran into Amir at Block B main Stair.
So he asked, "Dah habes rehat kee? xdgr bunyi loceng un?"
I was like, "Yup dah, tak de loceng? spe yang patot tekan ?"
Everyone was like, "Dunno !" Lalala ...
Amir was irritating !
So I went to the school office and hit the recess alarm.

Then I returned to my class.
Sat there at my chair, THEN !
It happens ! The YELL !

I was on the mood for jokes sooo,
I said to amir "Dengar tak loceng? Aku dah tekan tadi!"
Amir replied, "Tak pon, mne ade org tekan,"
I said back, "Ko la pekak ! Aku dah tekan,"

THEN HE CAME UP TO ME !
YELLING. Next thing I know was,
He yells at me , I yelled at him , and he yells , I yells.
Then Fit Grabed me and take me outside.

I was crying , and I realized it was my Fault.
I was Emotional And I screamed at Amir !
Poor Amir ... Herm ...
So after a while I went back to Class ...

CUT THE CHASE !

I told him ALMOST everything .
And we're back as friends.
I appologise.
And he forgive me ...
haha !
Amir2 , Sorry eyh ...
Nway Syunk kau taw ,
Abg Muhammad ...
Bestie kan2!

To other prefects yang bce ney !
Korunk ta yah sebok eyh ,,,
antara aku, Amir, Arieff, Fit and Cgu Samat jee~

AYOI KO NYAKAT AKU TIRU AKU NANGIS !!
FAIZ KO SENGAL BERLAKON JADI AKU !!
HAFIZ TAK GUNA KAU JADI AMIR LA !!


Leave a Reply

HOH ! DAH BACE POST !
APE TGU LAGI ??
KUMEN LAAAA ! 1 UN UKEH ! ^.^

Powered by Blogger.

Followers