Welcome!

Hey There,
I'm the owner of this blog, haha.
I would like to say thank you for visiting my blog.
Please be a follower and do drop your comment.



I'm officially In LOVE !

So the other day I was YOUTUBING . haha , funny word . I was trying to find who did the voice of Flynn Rider in TANGLED . And it was ZACHARY LEVI a.k.a. Chuck the NERDY ! Then Suddenly I came across a video of him singing Terrified with Katharine McPhee . OMG ! HE GOT THE LOOK , A CHARMING SMILE AND HE SINGS ~ IT COULDN'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THAT . GOSH , SO OFFICIALLY I FELL IN LOVE WITH HIM . HAHA .




Look at Him ! He's cute and adorable . the heart melting guy . haha . Still Zac , nobody can take away Ryan Reynold's place in my heart , haha .

Leave a Reply

HOH ! DAH BACE POST !
APE TGU LAGI ??
KUMEN LAAAA ! 1 UN UKEH ! ^.^

Powered by Blogger.

Followers