Welcome!

Hey There,
I'm the owner of this blog, haha.
I would like to say thank you for visiting my blog.
Please be a follower and do drop your comment.



Reminder : MARCH birthdays !

SO it's MARCH
And here are some birthday reminder .

1. AMIR RIDWAN BIN HISYAM
(6th of March 1994)
Mei Mei .
Haha .
Kelihatan sungguh MACHO DISITU !
Haha .

2. NURUL FITRIAH BINTI MAT YAZIK
(13th of March 1994)
Ni adek Mei mei .
Haha .
My Hot chilli PAU !

3. ROSNI BINTI ABDUL
(14th of March 1957)
My dearly LOVING UMI !
She's soo COOL !
I LOVE HER ! hehe .

4. NORMAISARAH BINTI ZAZALI
(14th of March 1994)
SARA SAYANG !
KISS - KISS U BABY !

5. AMNI DALILAH BINTI MAT KARIM
(17th of March 1994)
My K-pop Pau !
So caring !
SOO Cute , SOO fun !

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !
Always remember,
I love you all !

Leave a Reply

HOH ! DAH BACE POST !
APE TGU LAGI ??
KUMEN LAAAA ! 1 UN UKEH ! ^.^

Powered by Blogger.

Followers