Welcome!

Hey There,
I'm the owner of this blog, haha.
I would like to say thank you for visiting my blog.
Please be a follower and do drop your comment.



What do u want for your birthday .

Me ?
I want ... hmmm ??
Let me make a list for you
to make it easier .

1. Adorable Flats

2. Headphones ! Big Ones

3. A blue dress

4. A cute BEAR !
MORE BEARS !
KEEP IT COMIN'

5. Picnic by a RIVER

6. An MP3 Player
COMEL TAK ?
MP3 PLAYER BENTUK LOVE !
SATU UNTUK SAYA , SATU UNTUK DIA
HAHAHAHA !
TEKAN SINI

7. A motorcycle
If I these are the Thang that I want 4 my Birthday

BUT AS FOR THEM WHO ARE BORN
in the MONTH OF JULY
Was born on 3rd
WANT SOMETHING THAT CANNOT BE BOUGHT
WITH MONEY

TO SAY THAT I LOVE YOU !

Leave a Reply

HOH ! DAH BACE POST !
APE TGU LAGI ??
KUMEN LAAAA ! 1 UN UKEH ! ^.^

Powered by Blogger.

Followers