Welcome!

Hey There,
I'm the owner of this blog, haha.
I would like to say thank you for visiting my blog.
Please be a follower and do drop your comment.



FAREWELL ! :(

ASSALAMUALIKUM
HI ! :)

I wanted to write about this before,
but I didn't have the strength

EVERY TIME I think about it
I BROKE DOWN AND CRY

so .... here i go ,

MAJORITY NUMBERS of my friends are in
KOLEJ MATRIKULASI (sains)
at JOHOR

I got an offer to continue my study there
but afterwards 
I also got offered to study in UiTM Kuantan for foundation in TESL

ON 28th of MAY 2012
MY FRIENDS
went to JOHOR

including
 
MR HIM,
he is now at PONTIAN, JOHOR
studying in Kolej Matrikulasi (mekanikal)
FUTURE ENGINEER
*insyallah . amin~

I MISSED HIM

I MISSED MY FRIENDS A LOT TOO

to :
MY SAYANGSSS (my bestfriends and HIM)
PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF
 MAKE SURE TO HAVE PLENTY OF REST
DRINK LOTS OF WATER
HAVE SUFFICIENT SLEEP
MAKE LOTS OF GOOD FRIENDS
DON'T FORGET TO PRAY !
ALWAYS REMEMBER WHERE WE STAND
DON'T EVER FORGET ME

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS
TO STUDY SMART REALLY HARD WITH ALL OF YOUR HEART
AND WHILE AT IT , HAVE TONS OF FUN

AND WITH THAT I BID YOU
FAREWELL

Leave a Reply

HOH ! DAH BACE POST !
APE TGU LAGI ??
KUMEN LAAAA ! 1 UN UKEH ! ^.^

Powered by Blogger.

Followers