Welcome!

Hey There,
I'm the owner of this blog, haha.
I would like to say thank you for visiting my blog.
Please be a follower and do drop your comment.



Going to UiTM

ASSALAMUALAIKUM

HYE :)

2nd of JUNE 2012

the most anticapated day of the lives of 
ANAK BANGSA MELAYU LEPASAN SPM 2012

NUR IMAN AQILAH SHAHRIL
IS GOING TO UiTM JENGKA, PAHANG
FOR THE REGISTRATION TO UiTM
WILL BE TAKING TESL COURSE

Departed from home at 9 am
inside the timid sedan
NAZA CITRA
sits 
EMAK
ABAH
UMI
BOSS
UNA
IYAD
HANIS
ALYSHA
AND 
ME !!


this is the face of the 
TESLian that gonna misses home a lot

so the journey start at 9 am and we arrived at JENGKA
approximately three hours later about 12 pm


this is the face of the TESLian
in the backseat of NAZA CITRA
f.y.i. hanis is sitting on my lap
=,=

AFTER ARRIVING THERE

me and ABAH ,
went to the registration booth
to register.

I WAS GIVEN A FILE
inside there was a form to be fill 
and 
there was a key to my temporarily room at Jengka

and this is how the room look likes


room C403
after putting in my bags and stuff
my family and I went to a near store to have
LUNCH

I ate NASI AYAM !
the last meal before separating from
my dear family

at 3 pm
right after the meal
I was left at UiTM Jengka, Pahang
by my FAMILY

hmm .

I went back to my room and sat a chair
I got really bored and had nothing to do

I went to a shower
and get dressed
later I went to the room opposite my room

There I met
'NORAS'
Noraslimah

She asked,
"Sorg je ke dalam bilik nuu~?"

I answered,
"A'ah sorg2 je"

THE FIRST GIRL !!!

AFTERWARD
I met her roommates
'TATIN'
FATIN **
'LILA'
DALILAH **

** SOMETHNG2 , I FORGOT THEIR FULL NAME

THE BED IN ONE ROOM IS 4
BUT THE MEMBER OF THE ROOM C404 IS 3 PEOPLE

and I went to sleep in their room as the temporarily fourth member

Noras is from Melacca
Tatin is from Johor
both of them are LAWrians

while

Lila is from Perak
She and me are TESLians

and that is the START of my CAMPUS LIFE !

3rd of JUNE 2012

MDS the initial for MINGGU DESTINI SISWA
was held at
DSG the initial for DEWAN SEJUK GILE
HAHAHA :D
AT LEAST THAT IS WHAT THE SENIOR CALLS IT
DEWAN SERBAGUNA

THE ACTIVITY WENT ALL DAY AND NIGHT !

AROUND 11 pm
we were released TO GO BACK TO OUR ROOM FOR OUR SLEEP

WE WERE WALKING TOGETHER
NORAS, TATIN, LILA AND ME

we arrived at our room
and
we are at a great shock to see

there was a woman inside our beloved room

hahaha :D

roommate number 5
'IJAN'
NORIZAN

HAHA :D

SO WE SHARED THE ROOM WITH 5 PEOPLE ALL TOGETHER


4th of JUNE 2012


ON this day , everything went well
Uitm Campus in Jengka is really BIG !!
but a bit smaller than UiTM Shah Alam
We Have to walk for the whole week to everywhere we have to go


it was really exhausting and we do sweat a lot
IMAGINE THIS
it was really hot
and
we sweat everywhere
and
we only bathe once a day
which is on every morning


haha :D



from the left ;
IJAN
YATI
TATIN
ME <3
LILA
AIN

not to be seen
Noras

HEHE ~

5th of JUNE 2012

on this day ,
nothing exciting really happen . :)

the picture of uitm student
on their way to dewan sejuk gile (DSG)
on a really cold day !
DUSK !


6th of JUNE 2012


today is our final day here at Jengka
The next day we will be leaving to UiTM Kampus Kuantan, Pahang.




the day of the ending ceremony of the orientation



the most friendly la sangat GIRL ! IMAN !!

NIA ;)


I made friends
these friends consists of LAWriens AND TESLians


let the picture do the talking


7th of JUNE 2012

at 2 pm the Pre-Degree Student will be moving to our Campus at
KUANTAN, PAHANG


HOMESICK !

will update soon .

writing from Kuantan Pahang,
NIA :)



Leave a Reply

HOH ! DAH BACE POST !
APE TGU LAGI ??
KUMEN LAAAA ! 1 UN UKEH ! ^.^

Powered by Blogger.

Followers