Welcome!

Hey There,
I'm the owner of this blog, haha.
I would like to say thank you for visiting my blog.
Please be a follower and do drop your comment.



HOMESICK !

ASSALAMUALAIKUM

HYE :)

HOMESICK !
it's a common issue amongst
HOSTELIANS

the most affected GENDER is GIRLS !
especially for the first timer hostelian

ARE YOU INFECTED ??

"How would I know if I'm HOMESICK?"

ARE YOU FEELING ;
* WORRIED !
* DEPRESSED !
* PRESSURED !
* CONFUSED !
* LONELY !
* LOST SENSE OF APPETITE !
* FATIGUE !

AND ETC
then U ARE MOST PROBABLY
having HOMESICK !

don't you worry !
Because you're not the only person having these HOMESICK SYMPTOM

the feeling will shake off
let time do the trick

some people took about only
a week to adjust their selves
some even took months

but don't you worry
IT WILL SHAKE OFF EVENTUALLY

"HOW TO OVERCOME HOMESICK ?"

as simple as ;
# keep in mind, homesick is natural
# Always keep in contact with your parents
# get to know your senior
# make lots ! OPPSS !! my Mistake, make TONS of friends !
# Be really Friendly
# keep an open mind
# CRY !

THE TRUTH IS
I'm also having homesick
^^
LETS JOIN ME !
Go grab your phone and call your
PARENTS !

belief me !
it help a lot

^^
Writing from KUANTAN, PAHANG.
NIA :) 

Leave a Reply

HOH ! DAH BACE POST !
APE TGU LAGI ??
KUMEN LAAAA ! 1 UN UKEH ! ^.^

Powered by Blogger.

Followers