Welcome!

Hey There,
I'm the owner of this blog, haha.
I would like to say thank you for visiting my blog.
Please be a follower and do drop your comment.



Dilemma !


ASSALAMUALAIKUM AND HI,

i am in a dilemma .... dilemma ... emma . emma . eh . eh .
*okay . NIA get a grip ! 

So. My Holiday is approaching. And I decided to work instead of doing nothing at home. So happens a job opportunity came across and according to it I need to work only from 26th of April to 5th of May. The pay is great and since I've done it before I can tell that it's gonna be fun. 

But the thing is Mr. HIM (ASH) is going to come home on the 1st of May.

He once told me that he'd like it if I came with his parents to fetch him home from Johor. The thing is, if I work how can I go fetch him? and another thing is, will his parents allow me to follow? yet! Will my parents let me follow his parents on going to fetch him?

Oh . Dilemma . :P
GIRL IN DILEMMA,
NIA ASH 

One thoughts on “Dilemma !

HOH ! DAH BACE POST !
APE TGU LAGI ??
KUMEN LAAAA ! 1 UN UKEH ! ^.^

Powered by Blogger.

Followers