Welcome!

Hey There,
I'm the owner of this blog, haha.
I would like to say thank you for visiting my blog.
Please be a follower and do drop your comment.



In No Time



ASSALAMUALAIKUM AND HI!

Looking at the watch on my wrist, it is almost 8:30 am. In approximately six hours and 15 minutes, I'll be taking another Final Exam paper namely Listening and Speaking II(TSL 032). After I've finished that, I'll have to wait a day for the last Final Exam paper which is Grammar II(TSL 042).

Roughly I can say that, in no time at all I'll be back home by my family's side and I'll be as happy as a clam. I'll be smiling from ear to ear and I won't get off of my bed. *heee~ heaven. I want to cook, I want to clean the house, do the laundry, play with my lil sister, oh boy I miss them so much.

And out of the most, I'm going to wait for MR. HIM to come home. I miss him dearly.


Well, I'm going to get ready for my coming exam. Wish me luck! And pray for me will ya? Thanks *wink2*
WANNA GO HOME,
NIA ASH

2 thoughts on “In No Time

HOH ! DAH BACE POST !
APE TGU LAGI ??
KUMEN LAAAA ! 1 UN UKEH ! ^.^

Powered by Blogger.

Followers