Welcome!

Hey There,
I'm the owner of this blog, haha.
I would like to say thank you for visiting my blog.
Please be a follower and do drop your comment.



Writing from Home

Assalamualaikum and Hi!

According to the title above. Yes I am at home. Finally after a year had passed I've completed my Foundation year. Yeahh, now I am a Foundation in TESL graduate. So, what did I plan to do in my holiday. Well simple, I'm going to work.

Currently I'm working with Mr HIM family's company. There's a project that they need to settle and I'm helping them. They took me in a day after I got home. Boy it's a lot of work. Next, if Allah will I'll be working at PWTC as a promoter at the Kuala Lumpur International Book Fair with a friend from the Foundation year.

Pheww, imma hard working girl. I wanna make money, wanna buy a lot of things. :) wish me luck and pray for my safety while working.

NIA ASH

Leave a Reply

HOH ! DAH BACE POST !
APE TGU LAGI ??
KUMEN LAAAA ! 1 UN UKEH ! ^.^

Powered by Blogger.

Followers