Welcome!

Hey There,
I'm the owner of this blog, haha.
I would like to say thank you for visiting my blog.
Please be a follower and do drop your comment.



Short Post #7

ASSALAMUALAIKUM AND HI !

*Holiday* After weeks of working I finally have some time to spend with love. Since I had my holiday. I've been spending a whole week with Mr. HIM.
Recently, on thursday he woke me up at 7 am and ask me to go to a park near our home for a jog. I haven't jog for quite some time that even when thinking of jogging made me lose my breath.
Even so, I followed him. As he arrived at my home, he handed me the car key,"Drive!". "Why ask me to drive, you were the one who wanted to go","so that you won't be sleepy".
So I did drive. Haha. We jogged. And we went to sit on the hill at the park. While looking at the scenery we had a talk.

Him: I have a friend, he has 11 siblings.
Me: and?
Him: all of his siblings are successful and his father is a professor at a universiti.
Me: okay. So?
Him: I realised that you can still be successful even with big family. *look at me with a grin*
Me: WE'RE NOT HAVING 11 CHILDREN OKAYY!!
Him: Why not?

And the fight about number of children we will be having continues.

Haha.
NIA ASH

Leave a Reply

HOH ! DAH BACE POST !
APE TGU LAGI ??
KUMEN LAAAA ! 1 UN UKEH ! ^.^

Powered by Blogger.

Followers